Before I begin, I decided to add a whose who on here. Mainly because I haven't written everything down on here.
First is Max. I liked him a lot, I lost my virginity to him and we are. . .I don't know.We're talking and today, I remembered all the good things and bad things that I did to him. The last time we talked, we both said things and I was . . . horrid to the cancer boy. :-/
Then there's Ryan who I met in Australia. We aren't talking at the moment because he pissed me off over something stupid.
Finally, there's Nicky. Tall, lanky, brown haired Nicky with tats and glasses. I don't know why a man with glasses, a smirk and tats makes me drool. It's because as a woman who is overweight, I can ride the skinny guy. I'm the only big person in the bed and I can let go.
As a Scorpio, I tend to drop friendships and I wish that I didn't. I wish that I was strong and nice and kind and beautiful and a great person.
I've been wanting to be free for a while when really, I don't want to. Doesn't make sense? I've faked what I've wanted to please others. I have no idea what it is that I really want. I'd love to be in a relationship with someone and have it mean a damn. To have them kiss my lips and wake up in the morning with them.