I'm a Scorpio and a damn proud one, first and foremost. The thing that I've been thinking about mostly, is people that I'm attracted to. I wrote about it at the beginning and I feel like I should better describe what it is that I like.
I've been wanting to be fucked while tied up. I have bondage tape and my mind has been racing on things. I've always wondered what I've felt like with men. When I was messing around with ___, he lying on top of me, his arms resting as he was swaying in and out. I remember looking up at him and asking him how I felt. I'll never forget the answer he gave me. He looked at me with clouded eyes and strangled out "Tight. Wet." and I felt sexy at that. I was a virgin and he was my first and I felt sexy because of how my vagina made him feel. It was tight and wet and he could come because of it. I'd practice my kegels whenever I'd get on top, because he'd groan and beg me to stop or else he'd come.
I don't know what happened with Nicky but we've hit a wall. He's no longer interested in my sex talk and I can't really seem to want to talk about it. The last few times that I've been talking to him have been me engaging conversation with him and he's afraid of me. I shouldn't have said that I wanted to rape him and I shouldn't have sent him that photo of me with my bra. (However, had I known that the photo had a link to my pussy and tits photos then I wouldn't have sent him the damn thing in the first place!)
I have yet to see his goods although with how everything is going, I don't want to. I'm sad to say that I'm over wanting to fuck him or liking him like that. He's now on my never speaking to again list.
fucking