Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Are they asleep

Here are some more fantasies that have traveled through my head.

Are they asleep?

    I was invited to camp out with my friends and Nick, my very sexual fuck buddy. I decided to go as it would bring me closer to nature and personally, I've never been fucked in the wilderness. Four mosquito bites, a tick on my left ear and Nick having to leave mid-dry hump so he wouldn't get caught, I regretted my decision. But I knew that something would happen if I waited. Little did I know that it would happen the last day. I was sitting on my bed when Nicky walked by the open door.
     Looking to his left and right, he slipped into the room with a smirk. I rolled my eyes as he sauntered towards me. His tan arms wrapped around me as his lips found my neck and face. I moaned as his jeans met the wet spot between my legs. We both shuddered as hands pulled at the sheets. Laughing silently, we crawled beneath the bed sheets, then kissed passionately as he lifted my shirt and kissed my breast. I gasped as he fingers unhooked my bra and his tongue found my nipple. My hands grazed his bulge before unbuckling his belt.

"Turn over" He whispered. "I want to do it from the back."
I flipped over, as he brought his body close to mine. He stroked his cock near my lips and I inhaled as his slowly entered me.
"Mmm..." I murmured before hearing my roommates enter the room.  Marie. Oh God, it would be Marie. Couldn't have been Kelli, but Marie, whose bed is right of mine.

"Oh God, not you two cuddling. I swear to God. Everyone is either cuddling or fucking." she remarked as she walked to her bed, merely inches from ours.
"What's wrong with cuddling?" Nicky asked as he slowly pulled my hips down. I could feel the smirk as Marie answered unaware of what we were doing.
"I personally don't like it." she remarked, before turning her back to us to search in her backpack. I suddenly felt Nicky's middle and index fingers as they played lightly on my clit. He bit my ear as his fingers began to play with my wet, dripping pussy. Nicky froze, as Marie turned towards us. She moved towards the  door, before stopping to turn to us.

"Well, I'll leave you two . . cuddling." Nicky buried his head into the nape of my as she walked out the door.

2 comments:

clarabelle said...

Hey I been wanting to say stuff to a few of your later, more down blogs but I cant. Have you no wish for input? why is there no comment function? can delete this if you like, not sure how else to reach you

Anya Harrington said...

I just saw your comment and I'm fine with input. I have no idea what happened with the comment function, I will be trying to fix that.