Monday, May 17, 2010

Annoyed

I've been looking at things while some what masturbating. Or rather, I'd start to but then would fall asleep. That's how bad it's been for me.

I caught myself thinking of what I'd tell the  future guy that I'm dating. We'd probably have a fight where I'd tell him that I want more. He'd stare at me with his kissable, lips and sexy eyes. "What is it that you want from me?" I'd look down for a moment, before lightly coughing. In my mind, I'd say the following .
   "I like it when you rub your cock against my pussy lips. The way you gently massage my lips, before sliding into my drenched pussy. I love it when you sigh as you try to not come right away. I want you to tell me how I make you feel. I love it when you're grunting because I'm so wet and tight. How tight was my pussy last night?"
My question  would catch him off guard. But I'm too much of a chicken to ask a question like that. Especially while sober. The only thing I'd manage to say is, "I don't know."