Thursday, May 13, 2010

What I like

It's weird how I never really paid attention to my "type". My type is seems is fucked up. I like people. I love a woman whose curvy around the waist and has long hair. She's wearing either fuck me heels or boots to make herself taller. She's a girlie femme in make up and perfume and lipstick. I like studs (black version of butch) who have short hair and could pass for male, except that her breasts have a way of sticking out. She wears do rags and baggy pants and has a way to make me cream my pants like that.

Now, my type of men is much, much different. For some reason, I have a particular thing that I look for. The guy is taller than me, brown hair that's either super long or short. He's a lanky white boy who has something about him. He's odd or fucked up in some way that interests me. He talks to almost everyone and he's great at making jokes. I like him because I think about what it would be like to have sex with him. How I'd ride his small body into oblivion. He wears glasses either for reading or wears them all the time. He has a large adam's apple and has a tattoo on his arm. Or several. He looks younger or IS younger than me by at few days, months or even four years.