Jared, a guy from my childhood got in contact with me a few weeks ago. I had been thinking of him when he contacted me on facebook. The whole reason for this post is that I have been kind of thinking of him sexually. I didn't mean to but I have. He mentioned that he thought I was sexy and would do things to me. Here's what's exciting. Wait for it.
He likes
eating
pussy.
I've only mentioned eating my pussy to one person, (Max) and that never happened. He mentioned diseases and taking tests and then having precaution against that. I remember when I was wet as we were fucking and I brought my fingers to his mouth and he jerked away as he mentioned how it wasn't safe. I had taken the tests but oh no, nothing from his court. He didn't like me giving oral sex (which I gave with a condom) because it was demeaning to women. Jesus fucking Christ!
But to know there's a guy out there that wants to suck on my lips. To fuck me with his tongue and get off on eating me. My God. I am really wet and scared.
Mainly scared because I've tasted myself before. I've licked my fingers and tasted salt and I liked it. But who knows what he likes.