Monday, April 26, 2010

No means no.

"Nicky" I want you to fuck me. I want you to push me onto your bed and grab my hair. I want you to tell me that after you're done, I'm never going to want to fuck anyone else buy you. Take some rope and tie my hands so I can't move. I want to moan as you blindfold me and tell me that if I play right, I'll get a nice treat at the end.


<= That was in the open letter to Nicky. He never got it and I doubt that he ever will. Last week, I tried my damnedest to be as neutral as possible and to not say anything sexual. I succeeded until I learned that he had a play toy and realized that was the breaking of the end.No sex, no talking about sex, no flirting with the sex line. He got a new play toy and that changed him. Why would someone want custard when they had their fill of ice cream?