It's been happening to me again, a spark of lust. Not as much as before but it's there, struggling to break free. Here's some more things that have passed through my head.
I'm in panties and a cami. I distinctly remember that in this daydream, my panties are lacy black boyshorts. My cami is a dark blue and I'm wrestling with this faceless guy. I'm laughing as he pins my arms above my head, my legs wrapping around his waist. It's all a joke until he pushes himself too near me. I realize that his shorts are dangerously close to my panties and my panties grow wet in anticipation. His breath grows labored as I squirm underneath him. My eyes lock onto his adam's apple, before seizing my opportunity to change positions. I squat over his chest as he tries to rotate his body, hoping to catch me off guard but I'm prepared. His eyes drift to my panties as his hands being to pinch my ass. He stops for moment as I being to chuckle. The silence grows as I look at him and he looks everywhere but at my face.
"What?" I ask hesitantly
"Your nose." he replies with disgust as I leap off his chest. I turn my back to him as my hands instantly move to cover my nose from I search for tissue. Something hits me and I sprawl to the floor, his legs wrapping around my hips and his hands encircle my chest. I try to get away but I only succeed in
"Never trust a person whose trying to win a game." He whispers in my ear as I jerk in his embrace. I'm going to lose, I think to myself when it hits me. I'll pinch his inner thigh until he lets me loose!
I take my right hand and slowly drift it down to the small of my back before nestling on my ass. I continue struggling as my fingers catch fabric instead of skin. All movement stops as I feel something hard pressing against my palm. He inhales deeply as my palm and ass start to slowly rub into his groin. His fingers begin to move in circles around my nipple as he murmurs softly in my ear, "Why are you such a bad girl?"
His free hand advances from my waist to my lacy, wet center. Delicately, ever so lightly, gliding his fingers over the fabric as I shudder at the shockwaves it sends my body. Whimpering, he nuzzles my ear before slapping my ass and throwing me off his lap. Whining, I lay my face onto the carpet and breathe in deeply. The beige carpet muffles the sound of him crawling towards me. The air hits my vagina before I feel his moist, tongue on my lips. Crying out loud, I beg him to stop teasing me. He huffs in mock anger, before I feel his tongue disappear and be replaced by something warm and human. His cock slowly enters me as I pant in anticipation. His fingernails grip my hips as he tries to settle himself, before slowly moving in and out.