It's a rainy Sunday, and we're lying in bed. I'm wearing nothing but my bra and I'm having an intense sexual dream. In it, your mustache is slowly tickling my neck while your fingers work their way into my panties. Soft kisses turn into passionate ones as your tongue explores my mouth. Your fingers have hooked themselves around my underwear as you pull me free. The cool air hits my vagina before feeling the warmth of your tongue as you lap me up. My hands pull you more into me as my thighs start to twitch and in my dream, I murmur, "Fuck me baby. Fuck me now."
You gently grab my hands and undo your face from my pussy as I whimper. I instantly feel something poking my pussy lips. Something is rubbing itself along my cunt, marinating in my juices. I sigh once I feel the slight stab of you impaling yourself on me, before moving at a turtle pace. I grip your back as I try to get you as close to me as possible. Your chest squeezes my breast as you slide in and out. I moan and bite my lip before realizing that this dream feels too real. I open my eyes to see my face buried into your neck as you work up the pace. I can't help myself as my hand falls from your back to rub my clit. You move up as you watch me trying to move up and down your shaft while rubbing my clit into oblivion. Holding my legs above your neck, you pound my pussy as I scream in delight, begging you to fuck me until there's nothing left.
No comments:
Post a Comment