Monday, April 5, 2010

Daydream

In my daydream, we're sitting across the table from some friends. Groaning inwardly, I move my arm from my lap and rest it on your lap. You don't notice as your in deep conversation about sports. Biting my lip, I rub the inside of your thigh as you stop in mid sentence, your eyes growing into slits. You cough before apologizing for forgetting your point. The three of us look at you concerned, or rather they do, while I continue to caress your now growing erection. You sputter once again before beginning again as my hand slips silently into your pants.

I love boxers for the reason that I have room to play with you and no one's the wiser. I stroke your cock as your thighs jerk involuntarily before your hand moves between us. Still talking, you snake your hand up my skirt before finding my panties, as you ever so lightly, trace the wetness of my panties. I clench my legs together, trapping your hand in my warm flesh, begging you to read my mind. To excuse yourself to the bathroom, so you can take me in the bathroom. But it never comes.

Instead, your cell phone rings causing me to unclench and you to answer it. Both of us, very horny and very upset at being interrupted.

2 comments:

Smart Person said...

Aw :( Tell us you finished. You seem to be pretty skilled at this.

Anya Harrington said...

It seems that even in my daydreams I'm not allowed to finish or start. :-(