It's heartbreaking when it's the last fuck.
You know there's nothing left and yet, you still try to mend it. Like scooping water out of a sinking boat with a cup.
Your fingers invade my wet pussy as you roughly fuck me with them.
I try to stifle my groans as you watch me with a sneer.
You'd love to see my tears. They'd taste so sweet on your tongue as you'd win control over my body.
Your mistake comes when you lean over to kiss me on the lips. My lips crush you as I throw myself into your lap. You're unprepared as you fingers leave my body to pull me closer to the bulge in your jeans. My dress hikes up as you dry hump me. I moan as your tongue invades my mouth and I hate that. I back away before coming close again, to bite you on the bottom lip. You cringe and in your knee jerk reaction, my hair is pulled back.
I yelp as your teeth sink into my left breast, before feeling your fingers unzip your pants and little you comes out. I reach for the condom on the table and you grab my hand. It's odd that this is the first and last time that we'll ever have sex and you won't put it on. You notice my hesitation before you grind yourself into my wet panties. I relent as your hands grope between us, circling me once more before feeling the pain as you jab your cock into me. I inhale sharply as you begin to a rhythm that alternates between soft and rough. As I cry out in pain and pleasure, grab my hips as you rise up and lower me to the ground.
You know how much I hate missionary but that doesn't stop you as you increase your speed. With each slam, my groans increase as your eyes become slits. I begin to squeeze my kegel muscles in hopes of you coming first, but you smile as your thumb, flicks my clit over and over again. You lean your entire body over me, as you whisper dirty words in my ear. I get wetter and wetter as you continue speaking in soft tones. Kissing my cheek, you bend your head to bite my neck and I lose it. I come as you smile, as if to say, "Checkmate."
No comments:
Post a Comment