I recently saw this video today and it begged the question, "Why are men so scared of women seeing them masturbate?"
I've always been fascinated by men touching themselves, working their member as they grow closer and closer to the edge. The frantic movement that they make, the fluttering of their eyes, the little quakes that happen to their bodies. All of it is sexy and I don't know why they try to hide it.
What the fu-
My fantasy has to do with the library.
Something about doing it where there's a ton of books sounds great. It's a game that I've planned in my head. I wear my tightest dress, with the fuck me peek a boo heels and it's a windy day. I'm holding my fuck buddy, Nick's hand as we walk into this library. The library has five floors, including the basement. I say to him that I have a big surprise for him but first I have to check out a book that's on the second floor. I quickly run up stairs and disappeared into a vacant room.
After ten minutes, Nick texted me with "Wat's taking so long?" At thirty minutes, I'd feel my cell phone vibrate. Chuckling to myself, I answered. "Hello?"
"Where the fuck are you? Did you forget we're supposed to go-"
"Wait," I cut him off. "I didn't forget. I did it on purpose." Smirking, at the possible anger that was radiating through him.
"Why would you do that?" He said through clenched teeth.
"Because I want you to fuck my brains out." I'd rush out before continuing.
"I've been in the bathroom touching my pussy, while thinking about how I need it now. I've needed this fuck for so long and baby, you should hear how wet I am."
I'd set my leg on the toilet seat, then place the phone near my vagina as the sounds of the fingers fucking myself loudly bounced along the walls. Groaning, I'd stop myself as I'd bring the phone back to my ear.
"You have twenty minutes. Once you find me, we'll fuck. No matter where. Good Luck!" before closing the phone.
Snickering, I run of out the bathroom to find another hiding place.
Five minutes left til the deadline is over and Nick hasn't found me yet. I glance around the deserted library row before lowering the camera part to my underwear. The row itself can fit three people and I use that to my advantage. I straddle the floor as I bring the camera to my skirt and then lift it to reveal my red panties. The sound of the camera's click along with a snicker cause me to look up. A pair of eyes stare at me through the open slots of the library shelves and I freak out silently. The eyes light up before disappearing to the left of the row. I stick my face near where the eyes were as I hear a grumble.
" I found you." Nick mocks me as he comes around the corner. I start to turn before he commands me to stand exactly as he found me.
I grew wet with anticipation as he leans over me, lightly breathing in my ear. Nibbling on my neck, Nick grabbed my breast before stopping to turn to me.
"Come on. We're going to be late." Tapping me on the back, he turned around and left.
No comments:
Post a Comment