Tuesday, March 30, 2010

That was a bummer

         I got to day five and an hour before I quit. I popped in a tape and got off on women engaging in anal sex. I'm not even going to try to justify it when I know I can't. It started out innocently enough. I was in the room, playing a game when it hit me. That wave of sex that I wouldn't shake. I tried to stop it by looking at random things, but my mind wondered as did my hands.
         I told myself that I wouldn't touch as I put in the dvd for the porno. I would only touch myself if someone touched the woman's clit. Then it was alright. And suddenly I got really wet because the clips I chose, were clit touching.

And the craziest thing about these were the setup.

    The petite woman would slowly slide her butt onto the man's dick. He'd wait a bit before pulling her legs down and jerking upward to fill her.  She'd squeal as his fingers would come out of no where and revel in her pussy juice. Strong, lean fingers that would dance along her lips before slipping into her hole. She'd moan as his two fingers would gain a rhythm inside her vagina, before two would become three. . . four. Four fingers fucking her as the thumb slowly worked her clit.

I've never had anal sex but seeing those images made me wonder what I'm missing.

1 comment:

clarabelle said...

Have you read 'the seduction'? ts about a woman's intro to anal sex, not sure of it was meant to but made me lol