Do you really want to know what happened from my last post?
It started out innocently enough with talks of meeting for drinks, online. I had downed three drinks beforehand, whereas Aaron was on his second. I showed up at the bar to find Aaron outside, sitting by the benches that were overlooking the lake. It was humid, hot Australian December. He was smiling to himself, his dark hair nestled to his shoulders. I slid next to him, as he looked up from his drink.
"Hey." He mumbled as he looked down into his ale bottle.
"Hey." I smiled as I looked at him, my eyes drinking in the scene. The entire place was silent with bursts of people laughing now and then. Getting drunken courage, I leaned in before whispering, "What if I were to touch your dick? What would you do?"
His looked caught off guard before looking at me with expectation. Giggling to myself, I leaned into neck and bit his neck, as my hands played with his zipper. I gasped once I felt his warm member in my hand. No underwear, I thought as I licked my fingers.
"Not here." Aaron said in a hushed as he grabbed my hand. "Let's go somewhere else."
"My place?" I asked as he stared into my eyes. With a smirk, he nodded and motioned for me to lead the way.
We got back to my place and the humidity met us. Brad wiped his brow before asking me to turn on the air. With my back to him, I heard him fidget with his beat buckle and shoes as I started to smile. I faced him to see his ass in the air, him bending over to take off his shoes. Humming, I waited until I heard my bed springs move before returning to the bed. I kneeled in front of him as his member stared at me with it's one eye. Licking my hand, I opened my mouth before taking him into my mouth.
TBC
2 comments:
...what happened to the rest of this post?
Sorry, the web crashed and I hadn't had a chance to save. It's up now.
Post a Comment