Monday, September 21, 2009

Another thing to add

In high school I had this dream, and as I've gotten older the dream has stayed the same. Only thing to change are the players.

~Prom Dream~
In the dream I'm at a house party and I'm looking for this guy that I have an immense crush. He's funny, sexy, tall and all I can think about is what he'd be like in bed. I'm looking for him when I see him on the stairs. He locks his eyes with me before beckoning me to follow him. I smile before walking through the huge mass of people. As soon as I get to the top of the stairs, he grabs my waist and begins to kiss me intensely. He pulls me towards this door as he whispers that he's going to give me something to scream about. The room is pitch black dark and I can't see anything. I hear him laugh, as his fingers trace up my back to my head. He covers my face with something and tells me to not move it or else we won't play our game.

I'm lying naked on this bed as he begins to touch my breasts and stomach. I'm squirming under his touch as he opens my legs and begins to eat me. "Keep it on!" he grumbles when I try to pull it off. As soon as I feel an orgasm coming, I beg for him to fuck me or else I'll cum. He stops all together and minutes pass before I feel him in between my legs. His cock rubs my pussy lips and I groan as he enters me. It's slow at first as I adjust to his size. He smells of musk and axe. Slowly he pumps into me as I groan and pull him closer into me. "Faster. Faster." I ask as my heels dig into his back. My breast jiggle to his humping, I hear our panting. From faraway, I hear a tiny voice ask in my ear, "Is it really me your fucking? Or someone else?" Before biting my ear.

Oh God, my brain screams. GET OUT!! I try to get up but the bodiless voice has hands. Great big hands that caress my breasts as it hisses, "Stay. We want you to stay." One of the hands continue down my stomach and to my clit as the other one opens something. I can hear something being opened followed by something warm and sticky being placed on my nipple. Whatever it is, it's leaking. I open my mouth to ask the voice what the hell it's doing to my breasts, but it takes the opportunity to stick whatever that was my breasts into my mouth. I taste salt like anchovies and my mouth begins to water at the prospect of this object in my mouth. It feels warm and hard. Almost like a warm rubber glove. Except. . . is that veins? My mouth's too full to ask but he answers just the same. "Like that cock, huh bitch? Yeah, I knew you would."

And in this dream, I'm excited as all fuck because I have someone fucking my snatch and I'm choking on cock. I'd love to have that happen in real life. Fuck.

No comments: