Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Poem that I wrote in class

I wrote this poem during one of my classes and yeah. I'm posting it on here because it was very sexual.

Are My?

Are my lips so soft,
so swollen, so wet from your kisses
that you plow through them.
Plunge into them with a sword.
A Sword so strong, so hard that I cry out in pain.
My lips bruise a cherry tomato red. So delicious that
you dart your tongue out like a lizard.
Licking at the seeds you left.
Licking at my lips, waiting for them to part so you can suck
at my nectar.
I taste you on my mouth.
You taste of cigarettes, sugar and death.
Your pecks of kisses,
your biceps surround my body.
*Author's note: This was added later in class*
I gasp as you invade my center.
Rushing into my hole, tearing it apart.
Am I tighter than you imagined?
Your eyes roll to the back of your head, as your hips, your cock take over.
In and out, in and out, you rock into me as the intensity spreads.
Your cock melts my pussy into nothing.
Biting into my neck you whisper, no you command, me to come on your dick and I do.

No comments: