Here's a little fantasy that's been running through my mind. It'll never happen because I A.) Know the person and they'd never do it and B.) They're talking to a friend. Or were talking to them. (But I can still think this.)
It's late and I'm working hard at the editing room. There's only two people besides me in the room, Ryan and Joesph. I know Ryan from talking to him in class. He's a funny person and really inappropriate at times. Joseph, is the tech guy that helps you with anything and all that goes wrong.
At two in the morning, I started drinking and messaging Ryan on facebook. At first, it started out innocently with, "You know you want me" and "Boo you whore!", before progressing to "I want you to fuck me" and his response of "I'd cum all over your body." The conversation grew so much that I had to tell him exactly how I felt.
"I'm so wet right now. My panties are soaked through. :-) I can get three fingers in but it's a stretch. Two are just snug and feel so great."
4:25 am, I reveled in telling him how if we were alone, I'd get on my knees and crawl to him. How I'd place my head on his lap and beg him to fuck my cunt. He responded that everything had changed as I wrote that nothing had changed since we'd never get to see what if.
4:30, Joseph decided that he had to go home. I cursed at myself as I watched Joseph walk out of the room, leaving the two of us in it alone. The only thing you could hear in the room was the sound of our breathing and a random mouse click. It wasn't until the outside door shut, that I realized that I had been saving my breath in anticipation. Ryan didn't say anything as I turned to watch him, hunched over his chair. "So. . " I began, "it looks like we're alone." Silence greeted me as he continued to edit his footage. Huffing, I rolled back to my desk, before hearing, "You should get naked." I blinked rapidly as he turned around to face me.
No comments:
Post a Comment