I sprained my ankle last week which has left me with a lot of time on my hands. Just today I joined aol_sex, a livejournal community. There I posted for people to talk to me on aim and I've talked to four guys and out of those four, one cam session. Took me 30 minutes to realize that I hadn't clicked on the video button.
He wanted to see my face and told me his name. He's from Virginia and is . . ."Eric". Eric has a
nice hot looking cock if I do say so myself. I saw it and it was fucking ahhhhh... my vagina became so fucking wet as I imagined all the positions I could do on that thing. He even touched himself and I did the same, while looking at him. (He wasn't bad looking either, although I have no idea what he sounds like. He never talked while he heard me.) But a las, his computer battery went dead and I'm left frustrated. I wanted to fuck myself while looking at that thing and I couldn't. FUCKKK!!!!
Technology loves to fuck with us, doesn't it?
No comments:
Post a Comment