I am so wet right now it's not even funny.
I want to fuck or at least talk to someone. The funny thing is that I had this short thing going on in my head.
I'm at Bond and I'm sitting by lake Orr when I see Mike or "Eric". We make small talk before he ask me wha'ts up. "What's up?" I nearly yell. "Do you really want to know what's up with me or just listen to a lie?" He sits down and looks at me with his eyes. "Yes. I do."
I sigh before replying, "I'm so fucking horny right now. I've tried fingers, dildos and nothing fucking works. It's been 4 long ass months and I need cock right now. And if any guy were to come up to me right now and rub my leg, I'd fuck him. I swear to God!" And in this daydream of mine, the guy would smile and then as if he didn't believe me, he'd rub my leg before I'd slap it away.
"I'm serious man. I seriously will fuck the shit out of you. " He'd continue before I grabbed his collar and pulled it forward. I'd gruffly say, "I swear to all that is good and holy that I will jump into your lap, hump you like there's no tomorrow and seriously fuck you. Don't play unless you really want me to."
And then he'd rub my leg, gently as I'd lose my shit and jump into his lap. I'd crush his lips with mine as my crotch would grind into his. I'd take his right hand and bring it to my breast as I'd beg him to fuck me in his ear. That I needed it so badly and that I was so wet. That's when I'd take his other hand and guide him to the front of my dress before slipping his fingers inside my panties to feel how wet I am. "See?" I'd mutter as his fingers would begin to dance on my clit. I'd cry out as his hard on would press into my wet, black panties.
Wrapping my legs around him, I'd pull my dress to look as if we just making out. Then I'd go between us and I'd free his cock out of his pants and look at him. He'd look around before taking his fingers out of my pussy and touch his cock. He'd rub it down before rubbing my pussy again for more lube.
I'd sigh before opening my legs and spearing myself onto his cock. I'd moan as he'd bite my throat, before beginning to silently fuck me.
No comments:
Post a Comment