Thursday, June 10, 2010

Damnit

It seems that nothing ever really happens. I told you that I'd get rid of his number and I would block him from my news feed. I did that and stopped masturbating for a total of . . . five days? Then I caved, downloaded new porn and came in a matter of seconds. He then texted me out of the blue and I promptly fell asleep, as I had work the next morning. Since then. . . NADA.

I've been overtexting him and it's hit me that he's a Pisces. I knew he was a Pisces before hand but I've been reading my sextrology book on Pisces and Scorpion males. (Which has some interesting items of what gets them off.) I personally like being pursued and I don't feel comfortable being the aggressive one. I want him to text me silly and tell me when he's available for this eating me out. However, I know that by the time he does get ready, I will probably be on my period again or some other shit will happen.

Oh and some stuff about Pisces and Scorpio.  :-/

2 comments:

Smart Person said...

Piscean-Scorpio relationships. Fuck I love it.

Anya Harrington said...

Those are the relationships that are hardcore. You can't escape them and I don't know. I seem to fall for Cancers and other Scorpios.