Saturday, April 2, 2011

Don't cry damnit.

I want to have angry, sex. The type that leaves bruises on your skin and fingernail markings down your back. I want push your buttons and ball my fist and hit you as hard as you can. I want to see you break and grab my arm and twist it hard. I want you to pull my hair as you grunt out a "QUIT IT BITCH."

Inside, I'd smile.

On the outside, I'd snarl as my open palm would meet your face. You'd look at me in shock before pulling me down to my knees. Having me trapped in between your legs as I'd feel fingers, no hands prodding and peeling my jeans and panties off. I'd struggle in vain as I'd feel the sharp sting of your hand on my ass. Gasping in shock and excitement, I'd struggle again as your hand would come down again. My breathing would become shallow as I'd lift my breast and rub them against your thigh, taunting you with insults. I'd love to feel the whacks of your hand on my bare skin as it'd become hot to your touch. How I'd love to have you rub your hand close to my slit, making me beg for it as I'd feel you grow hard.

No comments: