I didn't fuck him.
Let me back up a bit and say that I like him. I like him for being resistant against my bad faults and for having a sense of humor. That being said, I wrote that post hoping that he'd see it and say something.
Instead, he was focused on his project and less on the computer screen. I tried several times and about ten minutes or more passed before he looked up and read the screen. His exact words were, "Ok. . . Well. Are you going to go capture now?"
I then talked about getting Ice Cream and we left for Pizza Shuttle. We talked as he drove us there and it felt nice.
Do I talked about sex a lot? Yes. Do I want sex? Kind of. I'd like it but not all the time. And I felt giddy as we ate pizza and drank Icee's and talked about jobs and school and the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment