I read a blog on a man who talked about Too Many Partners. The entire article reeked of sexism as he said that he wouldn't want to date a woman whose had a lot of sexual partners. Read this:
". . .I would just tell [my girl] that I don’t know my number but the number doesn’t even matter on my behalf because I’m a man. [Laughs] I actually don’t even know my number. I haven’t really added it up."I'm probably at a weird moment in my life but I cringed at that. He admitted to not knowing his number and laughed about it. My mind screamed, "Dirty. That's fucking dirty!" (I realize that it's wrong for me to judge him but there's a reason. After seeing a documentary on STI's, I've been wondering just how many people have had unprotected sex time after time after time.) Plus, he took photos of himself engaging in unprotected sex.
My main thing is that I've been thinking about protection when having sex and not focusing on just the here and now. I'm guilty of not protecting myself once during sex, and it was. . . Never again. I feel as if I'm an old woman to want people to be careful, use condoms, dental dams and etc when they have sex.
Some of my friends are in committed relationships and feel the need to not protect themselves at all. I feel as if I'm a negative Nancy for wanting to have at least birth control and a condom. If I were to get into a long term relationship, I'd want them to use condoms all the time. I know people slip up but I don't want to be a statistic. I also want to get tested regularly with the person to ensure that we're safe while using condoms as a backup. It's better to be safe than sorry.
3 comments:
Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be down... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please reply to my post if you do!
I would appreciate if a staff member here at pussgalore.blogspot.com could post it.
Thanks,
John
Brilliant blog, I had not come across pussgalore.blogspot.com earlier in my searches!
Carry on the wonderful work!
Hi,
Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at pussgalore.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?
Thanks,
Daniel
Post a Comment