Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hmmmm

I think I lost my libido, for I'm not that into sex as I used to be. I thought about it, wanted it and had it. But now I'm thinking about other things. Part of the reason I don't want to have sex has to do with Max.

The last time we had sex, he ruined the memory by skyping me the next day. It wasn't enough that we talked about it and decided to be friends and ignore what happened. No, he had to harp on it and then mention that he had a girl he was talking to. What a way to be an ass. And as he was fingering me, he said, "Are you going to come soon because my hand is getting tired."

After that, I swore I wouldn't have another fuckbuddy, whatever as long as I live. That I'd be in a relationship for a year before I give it up again. And so far, that's what's been playing in the back of my head. Thanks Max.



No comments: