Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last one for the night

I've never had a threesome  and damn if this photo doesn't make me want one. I was listening to Teqkilla (remix) by Ninki Minaj when a thought of a threesome hit me.

In this daydream, I'm wearing these black fuck me heels and a tight green dress. I'm drinking shots and all I see Ben and Rick walking towards me. Both are drunk as hell and I'm giggling because I've reached my limit. Somehow, we all get the talking before I'm left to watch all of our drinks. I get distracted as a guy with Ecstasy comes and spikes all of our drinks. We end up back at Ben's apartment and I'm laughing my ass off. I'm on Ben's bed, giggling at them both looking at me. Beckoning them, Ben and Rick sit on opposite sides and stare at me longingly.
    Smiling, I pull both closer to me as the drug takes affect. A touch here, and a kiss there as both begin to explore my body. Moaning, I part my legs as one of them begins to caress my thigh. Lips open as I pull them both closer to me, fondling them both as they continue to assault my mouth and neck with their lips. I want them, oh God how I want them to enter me.
     I hear zippers and the fabric of my dress is rising. . . over my hips and ass.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

God bless your indelible soul.